Friday 27 May 2016

Char Char Food Truck, NSW

Char Char Food Truck was in The Hills and I was lucky enough to catch them in Norwest Market Town a few months ago. I got there 30 minutes before they opened and there was already a couple of people waiting in line but the queue was moving fast anyway. Now I just couldn't wait to dig into these awesome ribs! It was so delicious! My favourite has to be the pork ribs. The Oreo Shake was really good too and addictive. 

So come this Friday (27 May 2016) Char Char Food Truck is once again coming back to The Hills! 
Can't wait to have their super juicy pork ribs again!   








Beef Ribs with Fries


Pork Ribs with Fries- finger licking good!


Oreo Shake




Char Char Food Truck
Webpage
Facebook 
Char Char Food Truck Menu, Reviews, Photos, Location and Info - Zomato

1 comment:

  1. So good to see more food trucks on the road. I admit when I first saw the Oreo shake, I thought it was black sesame! lol

    ReplyDelete