Thursday 2 January 2014

~ My Little Foodie Blogs ~ Marque Restaurant (Revisited), Surry Hills


When I first entered the magnificent, hatted restaurant called Marque, I was immediately enchanted by its black and white interior. From that moment on, I knew I was going to have a wonderful dining experience with my mum.

I sat down and glanced at the menu. It took me a while to decide what I wanted because all the dishes seemed delicious and appealing.

The dishes came and as expected, they were outstanding in presentation and in flavour 

and it just flowed through my mouth like a river. It had me wanting for more! 
 

I truly enjoyed my lunch at Marque and it was indeed a memorable one.  - N.




Curry Rice Cracker with Hummus and Cauliflower
Ohhh I like this!



Swordfish Belly with Potato Gnocchi, Chestnut and Rye 
Hmmmm... this is delicious!


Mashed Potato
Yummy! But I prefer Aria's Truffled Mashed Potato more. Shhhh...



Rangers Valley Chuck Rib with Onion, Black Radish, Brussels Sprouts and Olive 
I think this is my favourite. 



Poached Pear with Jasmine, Macadamia and Salted Caramel 
I'm not a huge fan of pears but I still get to finish my dessert because it was really good.



Sauternes Custard


Sauternes Custard
I thought the syrup tasted like cough medicine.LOL


Thank you everyone for reading my son's first attempt at food blogging.

4/5 355 Crown Street
Surry Hills NSW 2010 Australia
+61 2 9332 2225
http://www.marquerestaurant.com.au/ 


Marque on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment