Tuesday 23 April 2013

Ippudō, CBD Sydney

 We were lucky enough to get a table for three as soon as we arrived.
I've read mixed reviews on Ippudo but I must say I really enjoyed the meal.
The tonkotsu broth was delicious. I also love their side dishes especially the Cucumber with Sesame Sauce which I have been making a version of my own at home.


Goma Q
Japanese cucumber with sesame sauce


Ippudo Gyoza



Ippudo Pork Buns




Shiromaru Motaoji with Onsen Tamago (Hot Spring Egg)
Ippudo original tonkotsu broth served with think noodles, pork loin, cabbage, black mushrooms and shallots. A classic Hakata-style ramen.



Akamaru Chasu
Akamaru with simmered pork belly


walls inspired by Fukuoka's architectural elements







Ippudō
02 9573 0011

Level 5 Westfield Sydney,188 Pitt St
, Sydney


Ippudō on Urbanspoon

1 comment:

  1. I really like it hear too (and I also make my own cucumber dish at home -- I love it so much I'm glad I know how to whip it up whenever I like).

    ReplyDelete