Tuesday 6 November 2012

Newton Circus Food Centre, Singapore


MRT 

Newton Circus is an open air food centre that is always packed with tourists and locals alike. I love coming to this place whenever I'm in Singapore. The food here is undoubtedly great and you'll surely be spoilt for choice. Though I would advice it's always best to bring a local friend with you if you aren't familiar with the place to avoid getting ripped off and make sure to check the price before you order.



Beef, Chicken and Pork Satay



BBQ Stingray is a must  try!



Hokkien Mee


Bamboo Clams in Chilli Sauce



Sugar Cane Juice





Newton Circus Food Centre
56 New Upper Changi Road, Singapore 461056






2 comments:

  1. I love the Hawker Centers in Singapore...I've been to Newton twice now & it's fantastic. I always get Sugar Cane Juice too...so refreshing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Singapore food is amazing! Oh, if you love sugar cane juice you don't have to leave Sydney to get yourself some just head down to Cabramatta. I love that they squeeze a bit of kumquat in the juice too.

      Delete