Friday 4 November 2011

Rockpool Bar & Grill, Sydney

Rockpool Bar & Grill was a place I had always wanted to experience, so a few months ago I decided to take the plunge and celebrated my birthday there with my family. Everything was brilliant from the moment we stepped into this restaurant. Service was top class, beautiful ambience and great steaks!



I  loved the Riedel Riesling glasses- like chandeliers hanging over the bar, the high ceilings and the Manhattan-style Art Deco interior of RBG.



Brioche with Slow Cooked Hens Egg and Bone Marrow with Red Wine Butter Sauce



Charcoal Roast Squid and Pork Belly




Wagyu Bolognese with Hand Cut Fettuccine




It's all about meat at Rockpool Bar & Grill. 
David Blackmore’s Dry Aged Full Blood Wagyu Topside 220 21days aged
The steak lives up to the hype.



Rib Eye on the Bone, Cape Grim Dry Aged 36 Month Old Grass Fed
No steak has so far come close to the ones I had at Rockpool.




Kipfler Potatoes Sauteed with Wagyu Fat and Rosemary Onion Rings




Black Forest Trifle, Inspired by Heston Blumenthal's BFG at the Fat Duck




Vanilla Panna Cotta with Strawberry Salad and Rose Granita




Caramel Popcorn
I would definitely go back without a doubt.



One of the three signed copies of Neil Perry's new book from a competition that I've recently won.





Rockpool Bar & Grill, Sydney
66 Hunter Street, Sydney
+612 8078 1900

No comments:

Post a Comment